The Down Pillow
The ultimate treat-for-the-face, this ultra-indulgent pillow is filled with responsibly sourced 100% European White Duck Down for the most comfortable night’s sleep you’ll ever have. It’s the best of the best – a super-light, lofty, soft and plump pillow.
- Made in Fife, Scotland | Meet the makers
- 100% premium European white duck down fill (Soft / Medium & Medium / Firm)
Our 'Firm' option has been created by using an inner core made up of 85% European White Duck Feather & 15% European White Duck Down. This is then surrounded with 100% European White Duck Down. All the loftiness, but with a firmer feel.
- 100% cotton casing, with piped edging
- 750 fill power makes this pillow the ultimate in comfort and quality
- NOMITE® and Downafresh® certified (meeting the highest hygiene standards)
- Available in three sizes: Standard, King and Square and two firmness options: Soft/Medium and Medium/Firm
- Firmness is down to personal preference, but a good rule of thumb if you aren’t sure is:
Back sleepers – Soft / Medium
Side sleepers – Medium / Firm or Firm
A Note About Our Down
Our suppliers are proud members of EDFA (European Duck and Feather Association), meaning our natural fills are responsibly sourced, traceable, and meet the highest welfare standards. In terms of our 100% down, that means the fill comes from accredited sources in Europe, where it is a by-product of the food industry.
Care For Me
With all our duvets & pillows, we recommend professional laundering to keep the products at their soft and lofty best, as the washing machine / dryer need 50% empty capacity for the products to re-loft. Find out more in our care guide here.