The Plush Robe
That feeling of being wrapped up like a hug after a hot bath? We turned it into a robe you'll never want to take off, using Aerospin technology where the fibres are spun with air to achieve serious softness. It's perfect for when your evening calls for a bath-to-bed situation. Think the dressing gown from your favourite five-star stay but without the hotel bill (or guilt of stealing it away into your suitcase).
- Made in Denizli, Turkey | Meet the makers
- 100% long-staple Turkish cotton
- Super-soft and cosy terry-towelling (380gsm)
- Thoughtful Bedfolk details: oh-so-snuggly hood, piped trims & back-fixed belt
- Oeko-tex certified, which means you can lounge easy as The Plush Robe is entirely free of harmful chemicals and synthetics
The Plush Robe is available in 6 unisex sizes: XS - XXL. Fit is a personal choice, to help you choose we've indicated the size worn by each model in the image gallery.
- Billie is 5ft 7", usually a UK size 8 and is wearing XS
- Nichola is 5ft 5", usually a UK size 8 and is wearing XS
- Sam is 5ft 5", usually a UK size 10-12 and is wearing S
- Matt is 6ft 2", 30" waist and is wearing M
- Tee is 6ft 1", 32" waist and is wearing L
- Jin is 5ft 7", usually a UK size 16 and is wearing L
- Anna is 5ft 7", usually a UK size 16 and is wearing XL
See our size guide here
Care For Me
Machine wash at 40 degrees, with like colours. Best washed separately along with towels to avoid items that may pull the plush fabric (such as zips, velcro and hooks). In the event of a snagged loop, please avoid pulling - simply snip off with scissors. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry on low for optimal softness. If you are following a skincare regime that includes benzoyl peroxide, we recommend The Plush Robe in Snow.